Sunday, September 10, 2006

Introducing the host family

Finally I'm able to get some pictures online. Stay tuned for more in the coming days. And I posted another blog a few hours before this one. Be sure to check it out.

An afternoon playing Ma Jiang. This was the day I gave Zhong Dian money to play with. She lost it all.
Host dad, Zhong Dian, and I eating dinner after visiting Dujianyan--world famous dam constucted in 3rd c. BC (or something like that).

My Waipo. I tried this shot a couple of times, but she didn't look at the camara either time.


Host mom, host sister, and I at the Host Family Appreciation Dinner last week. And you should know that it's not normal to have drinks with the meal.

3 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
Thanks for sending these pictures.
It's good to see your host family.
Are you going to buy one of those games? It looks like dominos.
Will write more on your next blog.
Love and Prayers,
Mom

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Scott said...

All I can do is look at that food on the table and get hungry!!! I am expecting you to know ALL the good places to eat by the time I get there. And if any of them start with "Mc" or end with "Bell", I am never visiting you anywhere EVER again!

I miss you and love you!

Scott

OH... CHURCH (Mountainside) says "Hello"!

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like MSG all over these pictures. THanks for posting them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home