Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day: Looking Back

A few years ago I was dog sitting on Valentine's Day. I was sitting in a gorgeous house with two gentle and enormous English mastiffs and decided to go get dinner, as I was getting really hungry. I started my car and popped the cassette into the tape player, and "On My Own," from the Les Miserables sountrack was appropriately queued up on the tape.


A lesson learned this week: Never discuss your frustrations about singlehood with someone in a relationship. They will either try to tell you how you just have to be patient--that perfect someone is out there, or they won't be any help at all because now that they've found someone, they could care less about you and your situation.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaammmmmeeeeennnnnn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home