Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Square

Because I have nothing else to post, and I've always liked this "survey":

Four jobs I've had:
1. Youth pastor
2. Vroman's Bookstore
3. English Instructor at Miami University
4. Barista at Stabucks

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Amelie
3. Before Sunset
4. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Four places I've lived:
1. Pasadena, CA (my home base and favorite place in the world)
2. San Diego, CA (four years on the cliffs of the Pacific Ocean = four years of perfect sunsets)
3. Oxford, England (4 months--some of the most memorable of my life)
4. Oxford, Ohio (2 years during grad. school)

Four TV Shows I love (don't watch TV anymore, but when I did):
1. Freaks and Geeks
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The Simpsons
4. My So-Called Life

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Greece
2. Scotland
3. Paris, France
4. All over the US (the annual road trip with my parents)

Four of my Favorite Dishes (I am changing this to restaurants):
1. La Fiesta Grande
2. In 'n Out
3. Mediterranean Cafe
4. The Smokin' Ox

Four sites I visit daily:
1. BBC News
2. Bollywhat.com
3. Oscarwatch.com
4. MySpace (unfortunately)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. India
2. Peru
3. wandering around Vromans or REI
4. any place that's snowing. The Northeast is looking great right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home