Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blogging Abroad

I've been doing some reading, and it looks like I won't be able to access Blogger from China. I'm thinking about doing my China blogging on Live Journal, which means that you'd have to set up a LJ account to read my blog. It sucks, I know. I'm exploring other options.

China's pretty much taking all my energy right now. Well, that and I'm beginning a new, short-term job this week, while juggling the Bux and my Chinese class. I seem to have less and less time each day. Maybe that's what adulthood is about.

Stay tuned. I'll try to write something more substantial later.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Adulthood is about shining where most people seem dim. You were in adulthood from the day I met you!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Lins said...

Angie dearest,
Can you blog on myspace? Miss you. Mackie says woof! Mom finally got a new car, maroon chevy malibu...almost had WWIII around here....hugs:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home