Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fanaa

The Bollywood gods seem to be smiling on me again. I found out that Fanaa, my most anticipated film of 2006, is going to be released before I move to China. This means that I will get to see Kajol's comeback on the big screen! I probably shouldn't get my hopes up very high, but I expect this movie to be wonderful. It's directed by Kunal Kohli (Hum Tum) and stars one of India's most repected and best actors, Aamir Khan, who will be romantically paired for the first time onscreen with the equally talented Kajol. Tabu, my other favorite Indian actress, also stars in this, along with Rishi Kapoor and Kiron Kher. And it's produced by Yash Raj. How can any of this be bad?

Now all I have to do is wait until the end of May.

Image hosting by Photobucket

You can see the teaser here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home