Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

In no particular order, the things I want to accomplish in 2006 (pre PC deployment):

1. Transfer my residency from Ohio to California. Of course this means having to go to the DMV and waste at least four hours of my still young life.

2. Read Don Quixote (my newest literary journey). I have a hunch I'll be able to, tragically, relate to the protagonist with impossible and misunderstood dreams.

3. Learn how to think before I speak and hestitate before I act.

4. Not worry so much about how other people perceive me.

5. Explore and challenge my spirituality.

6. Cook dinner for my friends on my birthday.

7. Study my Russian harder this semester, regardless of whether or not I end up in a Russian-speaking country.

8. Be kinder to my family.

9. Eat better.

10. Figure out where I'll be for the rest of 2006, 2007, and most of 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home