Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Frustrations Today

Frustration #1
What the hell is so enticing about a Starbucks Frappuccino??? I can't tell you how many of these drinks I had to make today. Seriously, I don't understand why they're so popular. I've tried them all, and every one of them makes me want to vomit. There's a reason why NO seasoned Starbucks employee will drink one. Next time save your $4.00+ and get a Carmel Macchiato, a Toffee Nut Latte, or a Mocha.

Frustration #2
Why do men feel it's OK to spit in public? I don't want to hear you gather all the flem at the back of your throat while you look for an appropriate place to fire. Sick. Really, if it wasn't for procreation...

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vas a vomitar? :0)

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I'll take a double venti, non-fat, extra whipped cream, caramel, soy, mocha frappucino with extra chocolate and no coffee please. And like could you heat it up?

Thanks, here is my mom's credit card!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kari said...

I'll second your observation on spitting. What mystifies me most of all is that the same guy who finds it perfectly acceptable to gather up and expel the phlegm from his throat with a chorus of unsavory bodily noises in front of a group of women outside a bar will then put on his most endearing facade inside the bar to try to get a woman to go home with him. I've seen it happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home