Monday, January 15, 2007

Pictures of Life in Lanzhou

Most of the PCVs in my province at a New Year's dinner for foreign teachers

Inside the studio, Cayce, Me, and UK Ben practicing to record "Rudolph the Red Nosed Raindeer" for a Christmas radio show.




Don't know what this is or why it's happening, but it was cool when I was walking through the square and ran into it.




You thought I was kidding about tai chi? Or my tai chi master smoking during sessions?



Jay and Christine phoned me this morning to ask me to come and take pictures with them in the snow. They're seniors and told me that it's never snowed this much while they lived in Lanzhou.














1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie, I loved reading your blog. I hope you will post more pix--when you have your break and can travel more--for those of us who will never get to China. Your letter to grandma was exceptional. You have a great talent for writing. Love, Aunt Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home