Monday, July 04, 2005

The week that was

The week has finally come to an end, thankfully. Here are the highlights:

Monday: Thesis progressed by a giant leap. I was optimistic about working somemore. First day of French part deux. Begin watching Otis (a puppy yellow lab.).

Tuesday: 4:00 walking down the stairs in the dark and roll my ankle. Didn't know if I could walk, but I had to leave. Puppy was waiting and had to work. Otis pees all over his bedding. I'm ineffectual at work and go home early. Linsey takes me back to Otis who messed his cage up again, only this time it was, er, more complex. Give Otis impromptu bath on my bad ankle and go home. Dinner at Linsey's: yummy taco salad made by Kari. Tommie Mommie makes me promise to go to the doctor.

Wednesday: Otis makes a mess again! Luckily this time he didn't roll around in it. Work. Doctor (but I can't get X-Rays because the tech only comes in 1-3:30, the same time I have class). French. Special mention to Renee for carting me around! Back to Otis.

Thursday: Otis. Then French. Then Otis. Then Saathiya, an amazing BW movie starring Rani Mukherjee and Vivek Oberoi!

Friday: Otis. Work. Otis (for the last time). Linsey to the rescue: lunch, library, doctor, laundry, dinner! X-Rays: foot not broken! Had a nice conversation with Mipa from Sri Lanka. A long deep sleep!

Saturday: Thesis and relaxation. It was wonderful. Highlight was the GORGEOUS orange sari Scott purchased in honor of the promise of completing my MA! He really outdid himself!

This week, while my parents are only hours away enjoying spending time with Brody (my nephew), I'll be working on the thesis somemore. Until I have something better to post...

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Lins said...

Ok...so I'm making it a habit of coming to other people's rescue...do I get to have theme music? It's gotta be something snappy but yet dramatic and not too cheesey.

Lova ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home